Apply to Participate as a Vendor, Community Group or Busker/Performer
If you are interested in applying to participate at the Market as a vendor, community group, or performer there are a few things you need to know:
Vendors & Community Groups
- Attend the pre-season meeting on Thursday, January 26, 2017 from 3-5 p.m. at the Urbana Civic Center, 108 West Water Street.
- Review the 2017 Market Handbook.
- Complete the Market's online application which is opens February 1, 2017. There is a $15 application fee for all approved applications.
- If you are a returning Vendor or Community Group, please use the same "vendor profile (username/password)" you created for your previous applications. This will make it much easier for you to apply to participate in 2017. Forgot your password? You can request a new one here.
- New to the Market? We suggest you watch this video.
Click on location marker to view address.