Erosion Control

The City requires erosion control permits for the following projects:

  • New Home Construction
  • New Commercial, Industrial, Subdivision, or Institutional Construction
  • Home Improvement Projects that add over 1,000 square feet of building area
  • Demolition Projects for Buildings

Erosion Control permits are issued and inspected by the City of Urbana Engineering Division located in the Public Works Department at 706 South Glover Avenue in Urbana.

Click on location marker to view address.
Contact Reference: 
Created on: Tuesday, February 9, 2010 - 16:42
- Author - admin
- Contributors: BradBBethRJustinS