Historic Preservation Commission
The Historic Preservation Commission will identify historically significant property, advise the City Council on the designation of such property, protect distinctive visual characteristics of landmarks or historic district, and educate the public about the opportunities of historic preservation. The seven members serve 3-year alternating terms.
Meetings are held the first Wednesday of every month.
Below are links to additional information on historic preservation in Urbana:
- Agendas, Minutes and Attachments (ARCHIVED), please click here Archive of Agendas, Packets and Minutes
- Annual Reports, please click here Archive Annual Reports
- Applications and Related Forms, please click here Historic Preservation Forms
- Historic Preservation Ordinance, please click here Link to Urbana Zoning Ordinance, Article XII, Historic Preservation Ordinance
- Landmarks/Districts, please click here Local Landmarks and Districts
- Tours, please click here Historic Preservation - After webpage opens, click on link on left side for specific tours.
- 100-Most Important Buildings, please click here 100-Most
- Interactive Webmap of Local Historic Buildings, please click here Historic Resources Webmap
|Elizabeth Tyler - Community Development Director/City Planner||
|Teri Andel - Planning Administrative Assistant||
|Kevin Garcia - Planner II||
|Christopher Marx - Planner I||
|Lorrie Pearson - Planning Manager||
|Marcus Ricci - Planner II||
- 1 of 2
- next ›
- 1 of 9
- next ›