Urbana's Market at the Square
Season: May 7 – November 5, 2016
When: Every Saturday morning
Time: 7 AM-12 noon, rain or shine
Where: Corner of Illinois & Vine Streets in Downtown Urbana
Search: Find your favorite products with our search engine!
Locate: Find your favorite vendors using our interactive map!
Like the Market on Facebook.
Follow the Market on Twitter.
Check us out on Instagram.
Join thousands of residents and visitors in Downtown Urbana every Saturday, 7 AM to noon, from May through the November, to celebrate everything local! Since 1979 Urbana’s Market at the Square has been a mainstay for Urbana and the surrounding area by connecting the community with local growers and artisans. Shop one of the best selections of made and grown in Illinois products including: produce, meat, dairy, honey, local beer and wine, flowers, handmade art and crafts, and more. Saturday morning at Urbana's Market at the Square is one of our city's signature institutions! It's a great way to kick off your weekend.
- Urbana's Market at the Square is one of the largest and most diverse farmers’ markets in Illinois, and helps demonstrate Urbana’s firm commitment to sustainability.
- This gateway into Lincoln Square Village and historic downtown Urbana has enjoyed steady patronage since its inception in 1979, and a recent surge of interest in farmers’ markets nationally has translated into enviable growth for Urbana’s market.
- Urbana's Market at the Square showcased over 170 registered vendors in 2015, and weekly patron attendance is estimated around 4,500.
- LINK cards are accepted at the Market. For details, click here.
- All vendors will accept cash, and many accept credit/debit cards. There is an ATM located at the entrance to Lincoln Square Mall.