Notice of Neighborhood Meetings and Public Hearing
The City of Urbana and the Urbana HOME Consortium (comprised of the City of Urbana, the City of Champaign, and Champaign County) are seeking citizen input regarding community needs for the preparation of the Annual Action Plan (AAP) for Fiscal Year 2017-2018. The AAP establishes budgets for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and HOME Investment Partnerships (HOME) Program.
The dates and places for the scheduled neighborhood meetings and public hearing are as follows:
- Monday, January 9, 2017 @ 7pm: Champaign County Regional Planning Commission, 1776 E. Washington Street, Urbana
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017 @ 7pm: Urbana City Council Chambers, 400 S. Vine Street, Urbana
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017 @ 12pm: Public Hearing for Social Service Agencies and Housing Organizations, Urbana Civic Center, 108 East Water Street, Urbana
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017 @ 7pm: Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Elementary School Library, 1108 W. Fairview, Urbana
- Thursday, January 12, 2017 @ 7pm: Crystal View Townhomes Community Center, 102 East Stebbins Drive, Urbana
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations for these hearings should contact Community Development Services at 384-2447 / TTY 384-2360, email email@example.com, or contact the City of Urbana Americans with Disabilities Coordinator at 384-2466.