Weather permitting, the following streets will be closed on Saturday, March 7, 2015 from 7:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. for tree removal work:
- Race Street between Montclair Road and Delaware Avenue will be completely closed to thru traffic.
- The westbound lanes of Florida Avenue between Broadway Avenue and Carle Avenue will be completely closed to thru traffic. The eastbound lanes of Florida Avenue will remain open with intermittent access.
Motorists are encouraged to avoid the area while work is underway, or to utilize the following detours routes:
- Northbound Race Street: Detour east onto Montclair Road to Vine Street, north to Pennsylvania Avenue, west to Race Street;
- Southbound Race Street: Detour east onto Pennsylvania Avenue to Vine Street, south to Montclair Road, west to Race Street;
- Westbound Florida Avenue: Detour north on Vine Street to Pennsylvania Avenue, west to Lincoln Avenue, south to Florida Avenue.
Your patience is appreciated while this work is underway.