The following street closures will occur for the Annual Urbana Sweetcorn Festival beginning Friday, August 28, 2015 and continuing through Sunday, August 30, 2015.
On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 6:00 a.m. the following streets will be closed:
- Main Street from Vine Street to Cedar Street
- Walnut Street from Water Street to Main Street
- Broadway Avenue from Elm Street to Water Street
- Race Street from Elm Street to Water Street
- Elm Street from Vine Street to Race Street
On Saturday, August 29, 2015 at 6:00 a.m. the following street will be included in the closure:
- Elm Street from Race Street to Cedar Avenue (Access to Busey Bank drive-thru will be available)
The Urbana Parking Deck (upper level) will be accessible from south Race Street to Elm Street at all times.
All streets will be re-opened on Sunday, August 30, 2015 by noon. We apologize for any inconvenience these street closures may cause.