Walk 'N' Roll to School Day 2012
Children and adults across Urbana joined together to celebrate walking and bicycling to school on Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012.
Walk 'N' Roll to School Day is an annual event that promotes walking and bicycling for several reasons:
- Physical activity
- Teaching safe pedestrian and bicycling skills to children
- Awareness of how walkable & bikeable a community is and where improvements can be made
- Concern for the environment
- Reducing traffic congestion, pollution, and speed near schools
- Sharing time with community leaders, parents, and children
Click on location marker to view address.
Walk 'N' Roll to School Day at Leal School