Just west of Race Street to just east of Philo Road. The north and south legs of Race Street and Philo Road with Windsor Road are also within the project limits.
The project consists of:
- Complete replacement of the existing concrete pavement with a new concrete pavement
- Complete replacement of the existing concrete curbs and gutters with new concrete curbs and gutters
- Lane width reduction from 12 feet to 11 feet
- Installation of an 8 foot wide raised grass median bordered by curb and gutter (excluding intersections)
- New traffic signal with Accessible Pedestrian Signals at the Windsor Road and Race Street intersection
- Installation of Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacons to enhance pedestrian safety at the Windsor Road and Vine Street intersection