Halloween Safety Tips
- Go trick or treating with a grownup.
- Visit only people you know.
- Make sure your costume let’s you see and hear. You need to see and hear cars.
- Make sure your costume fits so that you won’t trip.
- Wear bright colors or reflective material so drivers can see you.
- Carry a flashlight.
- Look both ways before crossing streets.
- Don’t eat treats until your parents have checked them.
- Drive slowly, watch for children.
- Check your children’s costumes for visibility.
- Make sure your child’s costume is flame retardant.
- Be careful with candles.
- Check your children’s treats. When in doubt throw it out.
Click on location marker to view address.