Lindley House

312 W. Green Street



The Lindley House is one of Urbana’s finest examples of the Queen Anne style architecture. It was designed by Rudolph Zachariah Gill, an 1887 graduate of the University of Illinois in architecture and engineering, and was built in 1895 for Dr. Austin Lindley, a prominent physician and surgeon for the Big Four Railroad in Urbana.