Police Goals & Objectives
- Complete the Homeland Security Interagency Agreement
- Improve our S.T.E.P. operation with an increase in the number of details at high traffic activity locations along with the implementation of a radar speed sign in high traffic areas such as school zones.
- Expand community policing strategies
- Reduce on-duty injuries through awareness and training programs
- Reduce the number of squad car accidents
- Expand annual in-service training and combine all training under one Division
- A.R.M.S. agreement and begin the process of interface with new county computer system
- Implement new primary radio system through cooperation with other METCAD agencies
- Implement all ILEAS programs – i.e. Regional Weapons of Mass Destruction Team, mutual aid, gas mask distribution, etc.
- Obtain Cops in Schools grant and add a second School Resource Officer
- Implement an active archiving program and reduce stored paperwork by 30%
- Budget – maintain the level of service with a no growth budget
Click on location marker to view address.