Spring Leaf Collection 2018
Spring leaf collection will occur ONE week this April:
APRIL 16 - 20, 2018
Reidents must follow these requirements:
- Place leaves into 30-gallon paper lawn & garden bags
- Place bags at the street curb or along the roadway edge
- Only leaves and non-woody plant material is accepted
- NO BRANCHES, BRUSH, TREE LIMBS or WOODY MATERIAL
- If you have placed leaves in bags last year or earlier this season please check to ensure the bags are in good condition and can be handled without breaking. Our Contractor will not pick up leaves that fall out of broken bags.
Please place all bags out before 6:00 AM on your U-CYCLE collection day to ensure collection. This is the only collection this Spring so please have leaves prepared and ready to go prior to April 16, 2018.
Questions may be directed to (217) 384-2416