Request for Letters of Interest - Professional Services for 2018-2020 Material Testing
The City is seeking Letters of Interest to provide the City of Urbana with professional services related to material testing.
Professional services will include but not be limited to:
- performing Standard Proctor testing,
- sub-grade compaction testing,
- subbase/base course compaction testing,
- Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) and Portland Cement Concrete (PCC) plant inspection,
- HMA compaction inspection,
- aggregate gradation,
- PCC field testing,
- PCC strength testing
The Request for Letters of Interest may be obtained from the Urbana Public Works Department, 706 South Glover Avenue, Urbana, IL. 61802.
All Letters of Interest must be received no later than 4:00 p.m., Friday, June 15, 2018.