Closed - Request for Letters of Interest - Professional Services for 2018-2021 Pavement Management
The City is seeking Letters of Interest to provide the City of Urbana with professional services related to pavement management.
Professional services will include but not be limited to:
- establishing a pavement management system,
- performing annual pavement condition inspections utilizing high-resolution video processing equipment,
- providing Pavement Condition Index (PCI) scores for City streets,
- incorporating this information into the City’s Graphic Information System (GIS) system,
- providing necessary information to comply with Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) requirements on an annual basis.
The Request for Letters of Interest may be obtained from the Urbana Public Works Department, 706 South Glover Avenue, Urbana, IL. 61802.
All Letters of Interest must be received no later than 4:00 p.m., Friday, June 22, 2018.