Help a student start the school year with success!
Date: July 5, 2018 - 12:00pm to August 10, 2018 - 12:00am
Want to help a child start off the school year right?
The Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 70 needs your help in making sure every kid has all of the supplies needed for success by hosting a Backpack/School Supply drive! Please consider purchasing items on the list below and placing them in the donation box located in the lobby of the Urbana Police Department. All items will go to kids in the Urbana School District elementary grades. Donations will be accepted July 5-August 10.
Thank you so much!
"It takes a village to raise a child" -African Proverb
General School Supply List
- 2 pencils (prefer Ticonderoga)
- glue sticks (prefer Elmer's)
- 24 ct. Crayola crayons
- 8 ct. Washable Crayola markers
- dry erase markers (black and multi-colored packs)
- Crayola colored pencils * big pink erasers
- Ziploc snack, sandwich and gallon size freezer/storage bags
- boxes of facial tissues
- pairs of scissors
- pencil bags or plastic boxes
- packs of wide-ruled paper
- 3x3 inch Post-It notes
- single subject spiral wide-ruled notebooks
- Crayola thin and thick markers (washable) packs
- bottles of glue
- New or Like-New condition
- packages of Wet Wipes (bleach free)
- plastic folders
- bottles of hand sanitizer
- small dry erase boards
- packages of 3X5 notecards
- sturdy pocket folders
- blue and black pens
Click on location marker to view address.