Lincoln Square Mall bringing in new businesses
Lincoln Square Mall has five currently expanding and new businesses:
- The PASS Program, a medical test preparation program, began classes on July 30th and will bring ~150 students each semester.
- The IDEA Store is relocating from its Champaign location to occupy the former Art Mart space.
- Miranda’s Loom, a functional arts retailer, previously based in Carbondale plans to open September 1st.
- Rape Advocacy, Counseling, & Educational Services (RACES) and Court Appointed Special Advocates for Children (CASA) will both relocate within the building, doubling their current space.
- Elliot Counseling, a mental health support provider, is relocating and expanding from Champaign and plans to open September 1st.
Click on location marker to view address.