Invitation to Bid: Fiber Optic Cable Installation
The purpose of this work is to install fiber optic cable to connect the Landscape Recycling Center Ticket Booth to the Arbor Division Shop, and therefore to the rest of the City’s network for computer and phones service.
The scope of work consists of:
- installing new conduit and pull boxes;
- pulling fiber optic cables;
- splicing into the existing fiber network;
- preparing fiber optic connections to the interior of the facility;
- and testing of fiber optic cables inside the facility.
Please register to receive the Invitation to Bid and any subsequent addenda.