Urbana High School Homecoming Parade Street Closure
The Urbana High School Homecoming Parade will take place on Friday, October 11, 2019. Race Street from Michigan Avenue to Iowa Street will be closed to through traffic beginning at 1:00 p.m. through the start of the parade at 3:00 p.m. The parade will end at approximately 3:30 p.m.
Traffic along the parade route will only be obstructed for the short time it takes for the parade to clear the area.
The route for the parade is as follows:
• North on Race Street from Iowa Street to Washington Street
• East on Washington to Race Street
• North on Race to Main Street
• East on Main to Vine Street
• South on Vine to Washington Street
• West on Washington to Broadway Avenue (into the High School parking lot)
Concerns or questions may be directed to Mr. Vince Gustafson at 217-384-2380 Your patience is appreciated while this event is underway. For more information about the City of Urbana, please visit www.urbanaillinois.us.