You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Jun 17, 2020 05:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Market at the Square Advisory Board
Please click the link to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86411302311
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13126266799,,86411302311# or +19292056099,,86411302311#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 929 205 6099 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 864 1130 2311
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbUSaG93Lz
Public Input and Viewing for Urbana City Council, Committee of the Whole, and some Boards and Commissions
Anyone can watch the meeting on streaming services or UPTV. You can attend virtually via Zoom if you wish to provide public input during the meeting. If you attend the meeting via Zoom, please turn off any sound from other sources such as UPTV, as there will be a lag in the audio. The meeting will be recorded by the City as part of the record. The recorded video will be available on the City’s website. The Zoom webinar information is listed on the agenda.
Providing Public Input
Providing Public Input by e-mail:
We ask that you submit your public comments by email by 5:30 pm to email@example.com Emailed Public Input received before start of meeting (5:30 pm) will be incorporated into the public record, with personal identifying information redacted. Due to the high volume of emails, please put PUBLIC INPUT and meeting date in the subject line.
Providing Public Input from a computer browser or the Zoom app on a mobile device:
· The link to join by computer and the Webinar ID to join by the Zoom app are listed on the agenda. You will be asked to provide a name and email before joining.
· Make sure you have a microphone on your computer if you wish to speak. Please identify yourself with first and last name in Zoom for the record if you wish to speak*. FCC Guidelines will be followed.
· We will be muting participants except during public input, when they will be recognized to speak after raising their hand (see the next bullet point). Video will remain off for all members of the public, even while they are speaking.
· Per council rules you must identify yourself to provide public input with your first and last name*. During Public Input, if you wish to speak, please “Raise your hand” using the option at the bottom of the screen. When called on by the chair or host, you will be un-muted and you should state your name for the record per city code*.
Providing Public Input by phone:
· Join by calling the phone number shown in the agenda.
· Callers will then be asked to enter the Webinar ID number followed by the # key. The Webinar ID number is listed on the agenda.
· All callers are muted by default.
· If you wish to speak, please “Raise your hand” by pressing *9 once - this toggles the raise/lower hand option. When called on by the chair or host by your phone number, you will be un-muted and you should state your name for the record per city code*. When you are done, the host will “lower your hand” and mute you - there is no need to press any more buttons.
* Public Meetings - Ordinances No. 2011-05-033 & 2019-08-051, ILCS 120/2.06(g)