Due to COVID-19, the May 6, 2020 regular meeting of the Urbana Historic Preservation Commission will be held via Zoom. Anyone can watch the meeting on streaming services, UPTV or attend virtually via Zoom.
Providing Public Input by Email:
Staff asks that you submit your written public comments by email by 5:00 pm (Central Time) on Tuesday, May 8th to firstname.lastname@example.org so that it can be included as communications and become part of the official record of the meeting.
Providing Public Input from a computer browser or the Zoom app on a mobile device:
You will be able to use a phone to call in:
- Call 1-312-626-6799. You will be asked to enter the meeting ID number which is 836 5600 6543 followed by the # key.
- Please turn off the sound from other sources such as UPTV or cable, as there will be a lag in the audio if you are also watching the meeting.
- You will not be muted unless we have to mute you.
You will be able to use a computer to address the Historic Preservation Commission:
- Join the Zoom Meeting here:- https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83656006543
- You do not need to install software to use Zoom. You can click “Join from your browser.” It appears Zoom prefers for users to download and install their meeting client software on your computer. Choose the option you are comfortable with.
- Please turn off the sound from other sources such as UPTV or cable, as there will be a lag in the audio if you are also watching the meeting. You should see the meeting video stream through Zoom, see the staff presentation slides and hear people talking.
- Make sure you have a microphone on your computer if you wish to speak. When called on by the Chair of the Plan Commission, please identify yourself by clearly stating your first and last name.
You can find tutorials and help information here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting-
A video recording will be available on UPTV’s YouTube channel and the Urbana Plan Commission page here, by Friday at noon.