NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING OF THE CITY OF URBANA COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT COMMISSION
Notice is hereby given that the Community Development Commission of the City of Urbana, Champaign County, Illinois will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at its regular meeting at 6:00 p.m., in the City Council Chambers, 400 South Vine Street, Urbana, Illinois, pursuant to accepting public input and comments regarding the proposed City of Urbana and Urbana HOME Consortium FY 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and FY 2020-2021 Annual Action Plan.
Submit written comments to the City of Urbana, Grants Management Division, 400 South Vine Street, Urbana, IL 61801 or by e-mail to email@example.com before the close of business on Monday, March 30, 2020.
Copies of the FY 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and the proposed FY 2020-2021 Annual Action Plan are available to the general public between March 1, 2020 and March 30, 2020.
NOTICE DATED: March 19, 2020
If you are interested in providing public input for the meeting, you have three options.
You will be able to attend in person.
- To ensure distancing from other members of the public, every other seat will be sectioned off.
- When you are asked to speak, you may go to the dais and a staff member will wipe the dais down after you are done addressing CD Commission.
- The north side entrance to the City Building is the only entrance open. This entrance is closest to the visitor car parking and very close to bicycle parking.
You will be able to use a phone to call in.
- Please turn off the sound from watching the meeting first, as there will be a lag in the audio.
- You will not be muted unless we have to mute you.
- Call 1-312-626-6799. You will be asked to enter the meeting ID number, which is 654 053 507 followed by #.
You will be able to use a computer to address CD Commission.
- Make sure you have a microphone on your computer.
- You do not need to install software to use Zoom. You can click "Join from your browser." It appears Zoom prefers for users to download and install their meeting client software on your computer. Choose the option you are comfortable with.
- Please turn-off the sound from watching the meeting first, as there will be a lag in the audio. You will not see the meeting video stream through Zoom. You wll only see the staff presentation slides, and hear people talking.
- Join the Zoom Meeting here: https://zoom.us/j/654053507
- You can find tutorials and help information here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-How-Do-I-Join-A-Meeting
As a reminder, public input can be received before the Community Development Commission meeting. The video recording will be available on UPTV's You Tube channel.
Please make the safest choice for yourself and those around you.