The following is sought:
The purpose of this work is to install fiber optic cable to connect the Landscape Recycling Center Ticket Booth to the Arbor Division Shop, and therefore to the rest of the City’s network for computer and phones service. The scope of work consists of:
- installing new conduit and pull boxes;
- pulling fiber optic cables;
- splicing into the existing fiber network;
- preparing fiber optic connections to the interior of the facility;
- and testing of fiber optic cables inside the facility.
Requesting Department: Public Works
Contact Person: Scott R. Tess
Address: 706 Glover Ave. Urbana, IL 61802
Telephone No.: (217) 384-2381
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Date of Invitation Posted on City’s website: 8/6/2019
Date Published in News-Gazette: 8/8/2019
Please register with the link below to have documents emailed to you.