The Urbana High School Homecoming Parade will take place on Friday, October 3, 2014. Race Street from Michigan Avenue to Iowa Street will be closed to through traffic beginning at 1:00 p.m. through the start of the parade at 3:00 p.m. The parade will end at approximately 4:00 p.m.
Traffic along the parade route will only be obstructed for the short time it takes for the parade to clear the area. Due to construction on Race Street, the parade will follow a new route this year. This route is as follows:
- Race Street from Iowa Street to Washington Street
- Washington Street to Vine Street
- Vine Street to Main Street
- Main Street to Cottage Grove Avenue
- Cottage Grove Avenue to Washington Street
- Washington Street to Broadway Avenue (into the High School parking lot)
Your patience is appreciated while this event is underway.