The Champaign County Area Restaurant Week is back for it's fourth year in 2020!
This nine-day celebration of local food will leave you craving more when you discover our award-winning food scene. Visit Champaign County has more information. Click here to find out even more.
Whether you crave authentic Italian dishes, Asian-inspired cuisine, or classic American dishes, Restaurant Week will satisfy all your hunger pangs.
Scroll down to check out those restaurants planning to participate so far.
Lunch Menus: $9
Dinner Menus: $19 / $29 / $39
Reservations at individual restaurants are highly encouraged where applicable.
Here's how it works:
- FIND A RESTAURANT — Search our restaurants, check out their menus, and make a reservation if applicable.
- REQUEST THE RESTAURANT WEEK MENU — Be sure to ask your server about the special restaurant week menu offered
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE — Share your pictures and experience with #CCRestaurantWeek for a chance to win a $100 gift card to your Champaign County area restaurant of choice
- EAT OUT OFTEN — With so many restaurants in our community, you can broaden your horizons and find many new favorites!
The Urbana Restaurants that are participating in #CCRestaurantWeek are listed below.
Click on the name to find out more:
- The Bread Company
- The Courier Café
- Crane Alley
- Dancing Dog Eatery & Juicery
- The Red Herring
- Stango Cuisine
Thank you for supporting Urbana businesses! Your support helps our economy grow!