Community Support During the Pandemic & Emergency Situations
City of Urbana Services & Community Support During the COVID-19 Pandemic & Emergency Situations
NOTE: This page will be updated on an as needed basis. Be sure to bookmark this link and check often for late-breaking notices. Health-related information is obtained from the Champaign-Urbana Public Health District. In case of an emergency, please call 911.
CITY OF URBANA RESPONSE TO COVID-19
- On November 17, Governor JB Pritzker announced that Tier 3 mitigations would be imposed statewide at 12:01 a.m. on Friday, November 20, 2020.
Emergency Order 20-12 UCSD COVID-19 Financial Assistance Plan
Emergency Order 20-11 Temporary Ban of On-Premises Indoor Consumption of Food and Beverage (To Include Alcoholic Liquor) Within City of Urbana Corporate Limits
Emergency Order 20-10 An Ordinance Ratifying Emergency Order No. 20-10 Temporary Ban of On-Premises Consumption of Food and Beverage Within A Specific Bounded Area
Emergency Order 20-09 Guidelines Concerning Numbers of Attendees, Social Distancing, and Use of Face Coverings at Parties and Other Gatherings
- The Extension of Emergency Order 20-09
- The Extension of Emergency Order 20-09 Amended
- The Ordinance Amending Ratification of Extension to Emergency Order 20-09
Emergency Order 20-08 Phase 4 Operating Guidelines Concerning Seating and Occupancy in Bars & Restaurants and Face Coverings
Emergency Order 20-06 Sidewalk Sales
Emergency Order 20-05 Cocktails "To Go"
Emergency Order 20-04 Allowance for Outdoor Dining and/or Drinking Spaces
Emergency Order 20-03 Temporary Suspension of Issuance of Special Events Permits
- The Initial Emergency Order 20-03: Cities of Urbana and Champaign Extend Suspension of Special Event Permits
- The Extended Emergency Order 20-03: This Extension of Emergency Order No. 20-03 continues the temporary suspension of the Initial Emergency Order
- The Extension of Emergency Order 20-03 Amended indefinitely continues the temporary suspension of the Initial Emergency Order
- The Ordinance Amending Ratification of Extension to Emergency Order 20-03
Emergency Order 20-02 City of Urbana to Modify City Code Regarding Ambulance Services - Office of the Mayor, March 31, 2020
URBANA RESPONSE TO CERTAIN EMERGENCY SITUATIONS DURING THE PANDEMIC
- Click the above link to see Infrastructure & Maintenance, Public Safety - Fire & Police, Permits & Inspections, Financial & Administrative Services, Rental Registration & Inspections, Economic Development & Zoning, Home Repair Grants, and the Consolidated Plan.
- To read this Ordinance, click here.
STATE OF ILLINOIS QUICK LINKS
HELPFUL LINKS FOR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, HELP, AND RELIEF
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY QUICK LINKS
COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS WEEKLY VIDEO LINKS
Elizabeth Hess speaks with the Champaign-Urbana Public Health District's Julie Pryde about the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Their conversations will be shown throughout the week on Urbana Public Television (UPTV). UPTV is available locally on Comcast Xfinity channels 6 & 1096, i3 Broadband channel 6, and AT&T U-Verse channel 99. Go here to see the library of videos.
QUICK LINKS TO CHAMPAIGN-URBANA PUBLIC HEALTH DISTRICT
COVID-19 Symptoms and What to Do if You Are Sick
HOW YOU CAN HELP LOCALLY
BUSINESS SUPPORT & QUICK LINKS FOR IMMEDIATE HELP