Sealed BIDS for the construction of the 2019 Full Asphalt Patching Project (City Section 19-00622-00-PV) including: asphalt pavement patching of 2” removal and replacement; and other incidental work will be received by the City of Urbana at the office of the office of the City Engineer, 706 South Glover, Urbana, Illinois 61802 until 1:55 p.m. prevailing time on Thursday, June 27, 2019 and publicly opened and read aloud at 2:00 p.m. at said office.
To maintain and improve the quality of life for Urbana citizens by providing programs of economic development, housing, planning, zoning enforcement, and building safety code enforcement.
Major Activities of the Community Development Department:
- Plan and implement department goals, plans, standards and policies
- Manage resources for efficient achievement of City and department goals and objectives
- Develop department staff through training and evaluation procedures
- Manage personnel through work directives and rules
- Represent the department and City in various intergovernmental activities, in matters with the news-media and at public relations meetings and events
- Participate in the planning and preparation of the City's capital improvements long-term plan and budget