State of Illinois Mobile DMV Held at City Hall
Join us this Friday for a Mobile DMV Event, taking place from 10 am until 2 pm in Council Chambers.
State Senator Paul Faraci and State Representative Carol Ammons are hosting this event to provide our community with easy access to Secretary of State services. All residents and employees are welcome to participate.
- Driver's License Renewal/Correction
- State ID New/Renewal/Correction
- Vehicle Registration Stickers (for registrations expiring within the current year)
- Voter Registration with Renewal DL/ID
- Organ & Tissue Donor Registration with Renewal DL/ID
- Seniors aged 65 and above will not be charged for a State ID.
- Seniors aged 75 and above need to visit a DMV for Driver's License renewal.