2019 Asphalt Patching Project Lane Closures
The City of Urbana has contracted with Cross Construction Inc. from Urbana to perform pavement resurfacing at various locations. The project award amount of $351,485 is funded with Capital Replacement and Improvement funds.
The proposed improvements are located at select locations on:
- Florida Avenue from west limits to east of Vine Street
- Pennsylvania Avenue from Lincoln Avenue to Race Street
- Vine Street from Florida Avenue to Main Street
- Mathews Avenue and Nevada Street intersection
- Mathews Avenue from Clark Street to University Avenue
- Race Street from Elm Street to Main Street
- Illinois Street from west of Vine Street to east of Vine Stree
- Washington Street from Vine Street to Cottage Grove
- Philo Road from south of Windsor Road to Windsor Road
- Philo Road from Florida Avenue to Washington Street
- High Cross Road from University Avenue to Beringer Circle
- Perkins Road from Cunningham Avenue to Spring Circle
Weather permitting, work is scheduled to start 7:00 a.m., Tuesday, July 23, 2019, and end Friday, August 2, 2019, using periodic lane closures.
It is the City’s intention to keep all streets open to thru traffic at all times. Please use caution when traveling around all work zones.