Rental Registration Renewal Online Portal
Citizenserve online portal: https://www.citizenserve.com/urbanaillinois
Landlords and Property Managers
You may use the portal to renew and pay (credit card only) for your rental registration:
- This year’s rental registration renewal letters that were sent to all new owners/managers of registered rental properties have a temporary user ID and password printed on the letter to use to log in to the portal. You will be required to change your ID and password after logging in, then you may pay your renewal and update your information through the portal
- Step by step instructions are included in the document at the bottom of this page
- Owners/managers that registered through the portal last year may use the same user ID and password. If you forgot your ID or password, you may request a new one by clicking on the links provided in the portal
- Please make sure to update your contact information if it has changed
- A kiosk is available in the City building lobby for your convenience to register online if you do not have a computer or device with an internet connection.
Please contact the Building Safety Division at 384-2443 or check out the Rental Registration Program page for additional information.
Click on location marker to view address.