Tiernan’s Block

115 W. Main Street

Tiernan

This block was constructed in 1871 by Frank Tiernan as a three-story brick building. Sold to the local Masonic lodge in 1889 and used for their meetings, they hired Joseph Royer to design “an entire new modern front” with a white-glazed terra cotta facade in 1914.

Click on location marker to view address.
- Last Modified -February 13, 2018 - 3:03pm
- Author - admin
- Contributors: KevinG