The Public Facilities Division provides a comprehensive maintenance and management program for all municipal buildings. The Public Facilities Division also oversees the municipal parking system.
Facilities Management Activities:
- Provide maintenance services for all municipal facilities to include administering contracts for elevator services, architectual and mechanical services, boiler inspection, custodial services, and other related services.
- Coordinate various construction and remodeling projects for City facilities to include maintenance, repair, safety, accessiblity, and code improvement projects.
Parking System Activities:
- Provide a system for on- and off-street public parking spaces that includes:
- Parking meter collection, installation, repair and maintenance
- Management of the parking meter reservation program
- Operation of the Downtown Parking Deck